This program is perfect for any student taking NCLEX and the recommended resource for repeat testers, international students, and long term graduates of three or more years. Remember it all starts with Quick Facts which you will cover 5-7 pages daily. Here is how you will use the rest of your NCLEX DVD Self-Study Package.
- Watch NCLEX DVD Lectures daily (Cover 2-3 sections)
- Read/ Write in DVD Workbook daily (WHILE watching DVD)
- Write answers to questions in Homework book daily (AFTER watching DVDs)
- NCLEX Activity Book (Save until end or use on rest days)
- NCLEX Practice Exams (Save until end)
- Email Instr. Regina MSN, RN with any questions as you study.
Your total study time with our DVD Self-Study Program should be 1.5 – 2 hours per day for approximately 5 – 6 days each week. You may also study 2 – 3 hours per day, 4 days each week depending on what is best for your schedule. Studying within these parameters will prevent cramming and prepare you to test in 6-8 weeks or sooner if you already have Quick Facts for NCLEX! Lecture topics include: Prioritization, Delegation, Infection control, Developmental milestones, Endocrine overview, Cardiac, Pharmacology, Elderly, Psychiatric issues and Medication, Study Strategies, Critical thinking mistakes, Pregnancy overview, TV drugs, Therapeutic Communication, Tips for Alternate Format Questions, Metabolic disorders, Labor Problems, ABG tutorial, and many more!